Monday, April 12, 2010

Journey Back to Self: 8

Day 8: Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Monday… Even here in the Pura Vida lifestyle, somehow Monday is a motivated day for me. It’s the day I want to get it all done, or at least started well, so that the rest of my week flows more effortlessly. I am finding less and less time being spent on thoughts of him, and more and more energy moving forward and this I give thanks for!

He did call today, and it was nice to chat and catch up. He is sincere in wanting to maintain our friendship, and I wish it was easier for me to be casual with him than it is. After knowing someone and being with them the way we were, to just be so casual feels strange to me, and I have much to learn still about being comfortable in this new relationship paradigm we seem to be exploring.

I am feeling stronger, more open and more like myself again though and I just hope that when I do see him again, I can maintain myself with strength and dignity that befits the Queen I am cultivating!

Monday Monday… tomorrow I am going to soak in the hot springs near Arenal for a few days, leaving my computer behind and allowing my brain a little time to turn off from the world. Much needed and much welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment